Laman

Cari Blog Ini

Senin, 27 Juli 2009

Zero Base


"I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally."
(W.C. Fields)

This is exactly what I feel these days. Complicated yet firmed. Puzzled yet straightforward. What is this truly? If I should ask, whom I asked? They all seemed so demanding, frustrating, self-oriented, and ignorant. They are so called friends, pals, brother-sisters, family, or someone you know for a long time. Are they?


I remember reading the beginning of Pride and Prejudice. How people driven by their pride and prejudice. It is not a mistake or a sin. It is a human nature to think and act derived from what inside the head. Part of human body that can be filled with experiences, thoughts, and knowledge is called brain. As addition, I believe heart do, to.

I hate being hate by others. But people have the rights to judge others, too as I do the same. But it's better to have no prejudice at all. What some called as zero-base. Funny that I often defended the theory earlier. Now, it seems I understand why we must "zero" our thoughts. Allah give you the best, as always!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar